Re: Oracle Installation

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:03:41 GMT

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:42:11 +0000, keyurdgp amused us by writing:

> I am trying to install oracle on solaris 10, It has been started but
> when It asked for disk2. I was not able to eject the cd, it was keep
> saying that Device busy.
> How to solve this problem next time?
>
> Thank you

You could read the Installation manual, specifically the section that discusses "Installing Oracle9i from the CD-ROMs" BEFORE installing. It's found at the link I posted in response to the previous question you asked ...

This situation is not unique to Oracle - it is encountered any time a user is silly enough to change to the CD to start a program from the CD. It is a universally known situation found on any Linux, Unix and Solaris environment.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com