Looking for sample code

From: milkyway <d0mufasa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2005 00:41:17 -0700

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] What I am looking for sample code that does the following:

A query (created in C) that uses the following definition for a table:

create table foo (
SampleInt integer NOT NULL,
SampleString char(15) NOT NULL,
SampleChar char NOT NULL,
SampleTime date NOT NULL);

Then, in the C code have

"Select * from table foo".

Then for each row selected (in the C code) print out each variable seen.

I have head that CDEMODSA.C helps with this a little but unfortunately, I don't have it on my system ;-(

Does such a program exist? If not, then is there one that is close to it - something with SELECT statements only - no INSERTs, DELETEs or UPDATEs. Would it be possible to get a copy of CDMEODSA.C?

Regards Received on Wed Sep 07 2005 - 09:41:17 CEST

Original text of this message