Re: dbDeveloper

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pll-l>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:08:58 +0200

Użytkownik bagieta napisał:

> So try to explain me what is a basic functionality that I havent
> implemented. That is the only thing I would like to know. Because what
> you say is not true. There is all functionality every database developer
> needs.

  1. How could i see dbms_output.put_line() output, and how to turn it on/off?
  2. How could i put a result of any query to a file?
  3. How could i put a definition of a table to DML file?
  4. Why your install set a default assosiation a *.sql file to this program without asking for permition? After a uninstall, which worked perfectly i have a mess on my computer.

PS. Please don't top post.

--
Noel