Re: Development tools

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:18:34 +0200

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:30:32 +0200, Bagieta <user_at_example.net> wrote:

>Oh Oh Sybrand, Prochak, Morgan why don't you shout about spamming?
>Send emails to 10000 people on your Mail List that they shoudn't be
>entering this page.

Yet another time you wilfully ignored the charter of this group. Why do you think you are entitled to do so? If your 'tool' is that good, it will sell itself, and you don't need to attract traffic to your site by abusing this forum. Apparently your 'tool' isn't that good, otherwise you wouldn't need to establish yourself as someone who hardly ever answered any question in this forum, yet thinks it is acceptable to sell his 'product' by flaming the regulars.
Your lack of ethics is quite clear, and I will advise anyone not to do business with you and any of your potential associates.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA