Oracle Forms - run non-interactively

From: <pwu_at_qantas.com.au>
Date: 17 Aug 2005 22:49:24 -0700

Hi,

I have a turn-key application.

This application has an Oracle form used to load an OS file. I want to be able to run the form in batch mode sending needed input.

I am using Oracle 8.1.7 so it still has the character mode of forms.

Has anyone ever achieved something similar? Is this possible? If so what is the best way to achieve this? Could I use the public domain expect program? Received on Thu Aug 18 2005 - 00:49:24 CDT