Re: Q:Converting Forms to J2EE

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 10:58:24 +0200

Verner Jensen, Ålborg wrote:
> Hi'
>
> Have anyone tried to use any of the conversion utilities on the market? -
> would you like to share your experiences?
>
> Rgds, Henrik

No, but Headstart (JDeveloper, generating J2EE from Oracle Repository) seems a good start, protecting investments made with CDM and Ruleframe.

However, I see striking similarities in HTMLDB look and feel and any of the J2EE demos (Headstart or not), and HTMLDB is lean and mean - codewise.

Consider rebuilding in HTMLDB in stead of J2EE - probably can be done in less time, with better end user performance

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel