Export data from oracle in fixed length ascii using toad

From: Anandraj via DBMonster.com <forum_at_DBMonster.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:34:57 GMT

Hi,
I need to export data from oracle tables in fixed length ascii format. I can always put in a query to concatenate the columns values in fixed length & use spool to get the data. But I need to do this for quite some tables & each table's got a lot of columns. So i dont want to write queries. Do I have an option using toad (let me know the version also) or do i need to write a pl/sql taking the table names as input & getting all the columns from the system tables to do the same.
--
Anand.