Re: Oracle Java Mail Question

From: <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:42:32 -0400

The answer regarding mime headers was the correct answer. I have a mail routine written in pure PLSQL (no java) that send formatted text emails (pretty emails). You are welcome to take a look at it and grab the pieces you need from it to make your process work. Optionally, you could use it in place of your current java execution. Up to you either way. If interested, its at my website or you can email me directly for it.

Barry
MylxHQ - My Oracle Resource Portal
http://www.mylxhq.com