Power*AMC : Custom data types ?

From: DeMZed <demzed_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 01:23:04 -0700

Hello,

[Quoted] In my conceptual schema, I've set some identifier with the following data type : LF6.2 - I would like to map it to FLOAT(6), but I can't.

In my Power*AMC 7.0.0.507, in the menu of the properties of my database (created my own Oracle 9i2), I've added in the Script/DataType/AMCDataType list the following line : LF%n.%p FLOAT(%n)

But when I check the model, a warning shout at me while saying some data types (my LF) won't be converted...

Is this a bug in the software or in my configuration ?

Thanks for your help.

DeMZed Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 10:23:04 CEST

Original text of this message