Re: Basing Block on Stored Proc....

From: Miggins <mtproc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 24 May 2005 02:25:50 -0700

[Quoted] cos it was the end of the day....thought if i posted on here i might get an answer overnight from some kind soul across the pond saving me the time this morning....

obviously not....why bother responding if you arent gonna post something useful.

[Quoted] i shall try it myself and post my results on this thread later.