Re: please, help me....

From: Luca <luca_at_luca.it>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:21:15 +0200

[Quoted] "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1116113041.488329_at_yasure...
> Luca wrote:
>
>> Hi to everybody...
>> Last year I studied Oracle9 for an university exam and now I'd like to
>> learn
>> something more about Oracle10r.

> How much studying with 9i did you do if you are asking this question
> about 10g? Was all of that studying hands-off?

[Quoted] [Quoted] I studied 9i for 6 months for a course about oracle, plsql, trigger and other about oracle architettures (2 months of them with lab practice too), [Quoted] and other 6 months for a course about datawarehouse, olap, data mining,... But there is an important difference: at university, oracle and other tools was already installed; at home I need to install all tools by myself and I don't know which tools are required.

anyway, thank you so much for your answer Luca Received on Sun May 15 2005 - 10:21:15 CEST

Original text of this message