Re: GUI tool for complex queries

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:08:02 -0700

Tookeey wrote:

> I need to create a GUI to handle a very complex database query. There
> are well over a hundred query parameters I want to present. Is there a
> tool out there that will help me manage such a large display? I will
> also be making templates for this GUI to allow customization of the
> parameters to be listed. Can anybody suggest anyway to prevent this
> from being a nightmare?

This is pure nonsense. You have posted this to every usenet group you can spell. Or do you expect us to believe that you are simultaneously solving the same problem in Sybase and Oracle?

And pure nonsense for the reason I cited in the Sybase group ... no real report requires 100+ parameters.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington