Query about Toad 7 ( Oracle )

From: Prashant <prashant.pgupta_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 May 2005 00:06:53 -0700

Hi All,

[Quoted] Im In Really Need of a TOAD ( oracle ) any version above 7 will do.

I want it bcoz I need it for debugging the pl/sql scripts. I have heard that the TOAD any version above 7 has good debugging facilities.

Currently I am using :
Toad for Oracle Xpertv8.0.0 ( which is currently available on web-site).

But the Trial key has expired after evaluation.

[Quoted] Now I don't have any options...

[Quoted] So Plzzz if any one is having a registered version then pls let me know.
Im in desperate need of this..
Or atleast if any one is having any information about it, then pls let me
know...

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me... Your help is very
much appreciated....

Warm Regards,
Prashant

--
"Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you
can always carry easily"