Re: differences between HTML DB and Portal

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:11:58 -0400

"Verner Jensen, Ålborg" <java_at_ofir.dk> wrote in message news:TP%9e.2$ne1.0_at_news.get2net.dk...
> Hi' !
>
> I've just checked out HTML DB - looks like an early version of Portal
> (WebDB) ?
>
> What's the big difference between HTML DB and Portal?
>
> Rgds, Henrik

HTMLDB and its Apache server are free with the database, Portal is not HTMLDB is supposed to be a quick and easy end-user oriented interface for converting departmental applications
Poral is supposed to be for enterprise-level applications

++ mcs Received on Fri Apr 22 2005 - 13:11:58 CEST

Original text of this message