Icons in toolbar not visible

From: MiKo <kop_eca_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2005 23:39:03 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I changed the DEFAULT&SMARTBAR menu to my own called MENU1. The menu changes, but the icons disapear. You can see the (smart)bar where the icons should be laying and if you move the mouse pointer above, it shows which icon should appear.

I know how to manage it by creating new toolbar, canvas, ... but there must be easier way. When menu is created there are many options (visible in horizontal menu, visible in vertical menu, icon in menu, icon filename) ... all that make sense, but no icons appear.

Any ideas? Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 08:39:03 CEST

Original text of this message