Re: PL/SQL Developer registry keys

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2005 01:01:47 -0800

dbat wrote:
> I need to completely uninstall PL/SQL Developer from my machine.
>
> What are the keys stored in the registry for PL/SQL Developer?
>
> Any ideas on how I can remove them efficiently?
>
> Thanks

You perhaps want to continue to use the 30 day trial version by un-installing and re-installing it :)

Either a) install it on a different machine, b) clean your machine and reinstall OS and all, c) do some system date arithmatic to fool plsqldev OR d) buy the license.

Regards
/Rauf Received on Tue Mar 29 2005 - 03:01:47 CST