Builtin's manual ?

From: Robert Bralic <robo_bralic_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:09:28 +0100

Allo,

[Quoted] Does anybody have or knows where i can find a manual with FORMS and REPORTS builtin's, (something like help, but in what you can find something when you realy don't what this is). And with examples.Something like Guy Lee Style book "Common LISP the language" or UNIX-c man pages, I'am new to ORACLE, and I 'am comming from LISP and C background.

                                     Thanks in advance, Robert !
                                     robo_bralic_at_yahoo.co.uk