Re: OMLET: Get Intimate with Oracle Internals

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:07:41 GMT

[Quoted] DA Morgan wrote:

> Get back to your home country by working on a freighter or appealing to
> your embassy to take pitty on your pathetic soul.

[Quoted] One more thing I should add in reference to your racist comment:

[Quoted] Since you are representing the University of Washington by attaching your credentials/place of employment to your posts, I'm going to forward this post to the head of your department and the president's office. I'm sure they will be interested to know that a representative of their school is making comments with such racist implications.

Expect a good pee-pee slapping in the morning. Received on Sun Feb 27 2005 - 23:07:41 CET

Original text of this message