Re: Compute in Oracle

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:38:48 -0800

maya wrote:

> Why do you say it a homework ?
>
> I dont want to post my real code here, so I pasted a sample scenario.
[Quoted] > Rather than offering helping hand, you people are offending...

It is most certainly your right not to post your real code here.

It is most certainly our right to offer you the help we thought appropriate given what you posted.

Last time I checked you were free to post whatever you wish and we are free to respond in any manner we choose.

Hardly a reason for either party to be offended.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington