Re: files and forms6i

From: dev6ishl <mhdsuhail_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 01:34:00 -0800

Thanx,
Actually I am looking for a way to open the images/documents from forms runtime.
Read_image_file built-in helps me in loading images into item. I am more interested in opening them other applications but through forms 6i.

One more thing is how do i copy files from one directory to to another directory.
I tried using move_file and copy_file from d2kwutil but nothing happens nor do i get an error message.
I tried using copy command with host to move the files. It works if i eplicitly hardcode the full path. I am basically trying to read the path from a file and copy it to the desired location. It doesnot work if i do it that way.
Any reasons

Thanx in advance Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 10:34:00 CET

Original text of this message