Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: Alex Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:05:56 GMT

Mark,

[Quoted] I have been watching this thread for a while, wondering at what point it will become clear to you that you are dealing with a person suffering from a [Quoted] compulsive obsessive disorder. Your opponent took upon himself the functions [Quoted] of an internet cop, guarding the purity of the newsgroups that he truly believes to be his fiefdom.

He lashes out to everyone whose posts, for one reason or another, do not fit [Quoted] with surgical precision in the NG's chapter, and that is subject to his own [Quoted] interpretation. That happened to me a while ago, when I posted a request for [Quoted] assistance in beta-testing our program - he responded with abuse similar to [Quoted] what I see in other threads that suffered his "contributions".

Of course, you are free to continue this thread - just keep in mind that you [Quoted] are entertaining someone who has too much free (but paid for) time on his hands, and needs to feed his obsession.

Alex Molochnikov Received on Wed Jan 26 2005 - 23:05:56 CET

Original text of this message