Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:59:17 -0800

sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:

> "It's not their job to help others run their databases either.
> OTOH, if they *assume* that responsibility, out of niceness and free
> will, they can go about it in any way they want. And if they want to
> help people help themselves and not just hand out dangerous stuff
> without
> knowing all the facts (as is typical if you are asked here), it's their
> choice."
>
> That's very arrogant to assume that *they* are helping others to do
> anything other than expand their knowledge in Oracle. Is that little
> boy Morgan's motivation? Does he get his kicks out of thinking he's
> the one that makes the world go 'round?

No but I do believe I have something to contribute to the world more important than your useless and childish rants. You have contributed nothing to c.d.o.tools except noise and whining. If you see yourself as something more than a self-indulgent 20 year old why don't you go back and answer the OP's question. No doubt you are capable of using google and finding the answer. Or is that expecting too much of you?

> <sarcasm>Well when is he going to get the Nobel Prize for keeping the
> world safe from test cheaters and all that *dangerous stuff* in
> Oracle.</sarcasm>

In case you are as ignorant about this group as you seemingly are about Oracle and acting like an adult ... this is a usenet group and no one here is paid to post anything. Those that are here are doing so because they wish to be and are constrained in what they post by nothing but their own choices. If you don't like my choices then go elsewhere or ignore them. But I really couldn't care less what you think about this or any other topic and have now added you to my killfile joining the likes of the bad egg omlet.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington