Re: Oracle Developer 6 Settings

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:49:36 -0800

Pat wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using Oracle Developer 6 (forms and reports) and find that the fonts
> size is too small to be seen. When I use 1024x768, I can barely see the
> code, esp. in Plsql editor. I have no choice to switch to 800x600.
>
> Is there a way to make the fonts larger for easy viewing?
>
> The oracle manuals seems not address this issue.
> Thx

Are you using visual attributes to define ... well ... visual attributes?

If not you should be. Create them and then inherit their properties into various objects.

That makes for easy changes of fonts and many other ... well ... visual attributes.

--
[Quoted] Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington