Looking for authoritative reference on PL/SQL grammar

From: Ira Baxter <idbaxter_at_semdesigns.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:51:32 -0600

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hi. We are working on tools to process PL/SQL code. What we need are precise details on the full PL/SQL syntax.

We have the Oracle 9/10 documentation, but it seems a little fuzzy on the details. As an example, we're unclear on whether ANSI 99 JOIN syntax is allowed or not. (Any direct answers on this topic would be appreciated).

Is there a document which precisely defines the PL/SQL syntax?

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO   512-250-1018
Semantic Designs, Inc.      www.semdesigns.com