Re: Anyone got OEM cosole working in Mozilla or Firefox?

From: Sander <news_at_sander.g-cutthisout-oudswaard.cx>
Date: 20 Dec 2004 16:26:41 GMT

[Quoted] Glen S <whoknows_at_no_spam.com> wrote in news:UOEwd.28$Y72.19_at_edtnps91:

> I downloaded and installed the plugin(jinit11818.exe)to the plugins
> directory, but I still can't get the browser based console to start.
>
> Has anyone done this?

[Quoted] I installed it into the default directory and then copied NP*.dll (2 files) from the jinitiator\bin directory to the Plugins directory of Firefox. Then it should work.

Sander

--
Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
Reproduction of this message outside Usenet, including replication to Web
sites, is strictly prohibited (X-No-Archive).