oracle forms doubt - text box

From: Eduardo <eduardo.picado_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2004 01:10:02 -0800

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] How do I get a value that the user typed in a text box, before it is inserted in te database?

I'm using the Oracle forms (f60desm) to develop a graphical interface for my turism agency database. There are 3 text box relevants:
- # of people that will travel

  • price pour each person
  • the total price. After the user entered the first 2 values, I would like to add a boutton to calculate and fill the total price, using the 2 first values, before everything is commited. But I can't find how to read values that are not on the db on my procedure.

Thanks

Eduardo Received on Mon Nov 22 2004 - 10:10:02 CET

Original text of this message