Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:25:23 -0800

UncleOra wrote:

> Dear Joel Garry,
>
> We are not responsible for all those internet crimes concerning
> Latvia's name.

That may well be. But if you are legitimate, and understanding the reality of doing business, you will do something about it. Here are a few suggetions.

  1. Open an account with a legitimate bank in the US or UK such that you can be paid through them.
  2. Provide the name of a counsellar official in the US and the European Community where we can verify you are a legitimate business.
  3. Make available to us, within 24 hours, contacts within Oracle Corp. with whom you deal who we can use to verify your integrity. They need to have oracle.com or oracle.co.?? email addresses.
  4. Don't insult us with web links or addresses that can not be verified.

You may safely assume that failure to do what legitimate businesses do will result in your being treated like the plague. Your actions will speak infinitely more loudly than words.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington