parameter problems in crystal 10

From: Ruslan Kogan <ruslan00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2004 22:02:52 -0700

hi,

[Quoted] We are using Crystal Reports 10 with an Oracle 9i backend.

Our report has a few parameters in it - Parameter A, B, C and D.

Parameters A and B are mandatory. Parameters C & D are optional.

However, if C > 1000, then parameter D must be entered. If parameter D is set to "ALL", then parameter C must be blank.

Is this sort of functionality possible in Crystal?? If so, is it possible to make a message box pop up and tell the user what they have done wrong?

Thanks!!! Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 07:02:52 CEST

Original text of this message