xsql http post problems

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 2 Oct 2004 14:57:59 -0700

[Quoted] We are developing with xsql to process incoming requests with xml data We developed with use of html-form. My customer is developing with .net and calls our url where the xsql page resides. I know about all methods possible and that there are different parameters for html-form posting.
[Quoted] Strange and urgent problem that we have is that the requests of our customers do not seem to arrive correctly. This has probably to do with the content-type, should text/xml.
I am urgently looking for somebody with experience on this field who might be able to help because now our customers wants an alternative way like a direct connection to our database which I want to avoid.

Tnx,

Jeroen Received on Sat Oct 02 2004 - 23:57:59 CEST

Original text of this message