oracle installation problem aurox

From: toocool <pkurpiel_at_o2.pl>
Date: 16 Sep 2004 02:27:38 -0700

Hi,

What I want to do is to work on data retrieved from an external Oracle database. I downloaded the Instant Client Basic from Oracle website. Installed the rpm. Unfortunatelly my Apache and PHP were also installed using a rpm, therefore I cannot compile php with --with-oracle=[dir] option. I'm a newbie to linux and need help. Should anyone have any idea what to do, please respond. Thaks in advance. Received on Thu Sep 16 2004 - 04:27:38 CDT