help installing Oracle Internet developer suite

From: Rosa - Terra <myrsgsl_at_teleline.es>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:45:45 GMT

[Quoted] First of all, I´m a beginner with Oracle products.

I have installed Oracle 9i database (and worked with it) and after that, I want to install Oracle Internet Developer Suite (but I only have the 8i version of this product, cd pack v1.0.2.4.0 v2). When I execute the "start here cd" (oracle quick suite install) I receive the next message:

"Severe: unable to verify iSuite product install configuration. Setup has detected that your iSuite Product Install has not been setup correctly, probably because the installation was aborted. Please, restart Setup".

What's wrong?
Could anyone help me, please?

--
Rosa Mª Sánchez Garrido