Re: OMLETv4: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Software

From: JavaDoc <javadoc_at_javacode.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:21:14 -0700

[Quoted] Dear Omlet,

  We would like to ask you NOT to post anymore into any of the Oracle News Groups.

  If you'll comply, as a sign of appreciation we would gladly NOT publish for public review and feedback our application REMLET in a form of compliable and commented Java code.

Regards,

  Java Doc

REMLET code snippet:

        try
        {
            i1.a("select sysdate-to_date('02-apr-02') from dual");
            double d1 = Double.parseDouble((String)i1.getValueAt(0, 0));
            if(d1 > 0.0D)
            {
                JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, " Thank you for taking
the time to evaluate REMLET. Your\n evaluation period is over!", "$$$$$$", 2);
                System.exit(0);
            }
        }
        catch(SQLException sqlexception)