Re: OMLETv4: The Ultimate Oracle Usenet Group SPAMMER

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2004 10:18:24 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<022cd67ca0f195fae38e52ec7e35a174_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> I am told your balls were stapled at Stanford Medical Center -- Am I
> getting in trouble with them toooooooooooooooooo!
>
> Do you want that Jewish Iranian to kick them again?!

I sense you have a LOT of sexual frustration, Omlet. That on top of the frustrating marketting attempts, and your apparent lack of manners. You really are in need of some therapy. They should have help available for you. I sincerely suggest you check on your options.

Get well soon.
  Ed 8^)

PS,
to Daniel:
 Omlet is only a beginner troll, and minor league SPAMMER. I've seen some trolls that are much more creative in a few other groups. Omlet is a one trick pony. But then you already knew that. Received on Tue Aug 03 2004 - 19:18:24 CEST

Original text of this message