[newbie] Error using iSQL*Plus

From: Wes Harrison <nospam_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:26:46 +1000

I have just downloaded and installed Oracle for the first time. It's 10g version 10.1.0. Everything installed correctly onto my Windows 2000 system but I get the following error when I use iSQL*Plus:

SP2-0864: Session has expired. Please log in again

This happens after logging in as scott/tiger and then being prompted to change my password which has expired. As soon as I click on Apply to save the new password this error occurs.

Can anyone help me get started? It's an IE 6.0 browser.

Thanks,

Wes Received on Thu Jul 22 2004 - 14:26:46 CEST

Original text of this message