Re: Fast simultaneous export and import

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:25:57 -0700

Bagieta wrote:
> But many thing on this website is free. I'm not talking about this script.
> I'm not interested in it. But other things there are valuable for me.
> And I'm not associated with anyone.
> I'm lonely misty rider fighting for useful information availability. :)

And I am all in faovour of you getting that information as, I am sure, is Sybrand.

What we want you to do is get it by looking at c.d.oracle.marketplace. And what we want the promoters to do is post it there for you to find.

Those that post don't risk offending potential customers Those looking for posts know exactly where to go to find them. What could be better?

This is not about what can be posted ... but rather where.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Jul 07 2004 - 02:25:57 CEST

Original text of this message