Re: Free database tools announcements - invitation to discussion

From: the spammers have won :-( <"the>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:40:37 +0300

Daniel Morgan wrote:
> the spammers have won :-( wrote:
>

>> Daniel Morgan wrote:
>>
>>> jhking wrote:
>>>

>> Daniel,
>> I don't understand. If you agree with jhking's interpretation of
>> this group's charter,

> I did not agree with his interpretation.

[Quoted] I still don't understand. You totally ignored all of jhking's references to (and excerpts from) this group's charter. Since you didn't refute his interpretation, that implies that you agree with it. So my question remains (unanswered): if you (and the vast majority of regulars) disagree with this group's charter, why were you not successful in getting the charter modified? Or do you simply prefer (and enjoy?) chastizing people who don't do things the way you would like them to be done?

Good Luck,
Avi. Received on Tue Jun 22 2004 - 11:40:37 CEST

Original text of this message