Re: Problems starting SQLPLUS ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:33:19 -0700

Davis wrote:

> Characterizing my post as a "shameless" promotion of our product seems
> rather harsh, because it is available at no cost to the poster and
> might actually help him solve his problem.

I think we have established that the fact that something is free makes it no less a product promotion so lets not go there again.

Might it help solve the problem? I'll grant it might. But if it does certainly not because of any reason for which it has been built and promoted.

A review of your posts yesterday shows that you've promoted it as a diagnostic aid and promoted it in a post in which the subject was SQL*Loader. Neither of which relates to the products actual feature set. Seemed shameless to me and I see nothing here today to persuade me otherwise though I am carefully not using the other "S" word.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu