Re: mod pl/sql

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 01:42:40 GMT

Oradba Linux wrote:

> Anybody has good experience configuring the oracle http server and mod
> pl/sql to generate web pages ?
> Any tips on which documents to read before starting ..
> I have some experience writing pl/sql and using htp owa packages . Need
> more
> help towards to setting up the oracle http server .
>
> Thanks

Two parts:

The Apache side ... use the docs from http://httpd.apache.org

The Oracle/mod_plsql side .... use the Oracle Application Server document library as your reference. (If you are just setting up and have the option, I recommend using Oracle 10g App Server, as they have managed to iron a lot of the wrinkles.)

For 9iR2 look at
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A97688_13/index.htm, particularily http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A97688_13/generic.903/a92173/toc.htm

For 10g look at

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10464_02/nav/docindex.htm
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10464_02/web.904/b10381/toc.htm
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10464_02/web.904/b10357/toc.htm

[Quoted] [Quoted] That last is the mod_plsql User's Guide and looks relevant to 9i as well.

HTH
/Hans Received on Sat May 22 2004 - 03:42:40 CEST

Original text of this message