Oracle entreprise manager wont connect to database

From: nw1 <j.bratieresNOSPAM_at_online.fr>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:52:33 +0200

We have a problem connecting to some Oracle databases with Oracle Enterprise Manager:

The client is a Win98/Oracle 9 client PC. The servers are RedHat linux (6.0 or 7.2) with ORA 8.0 or 8.1.7. We connect to Oracle using the system account.

Connecting to some servers is OK whereas connecting to other does never end:
The OEM login dialog box appears , we type user/passwd and click OK .. nothing
happens (not even an error message). The dialog box does not hang since the OK and
cancel buttons remain active..

We could not why this happens on certain databases not others??

Thanks for help

J.Bratières Received on Mon Apr 05 2004 - 17:52:33 CEST

Original text of this message