** HOT** Any Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) Trainers available for a contract - Ottawa

From: PROCOM <derekw_at_procom.ca>
Date: 5 Apr 2004 06:26:15 -0700

Title: Senior Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) Functional / Training [Quoted] Consultant(Reliability Status / Enhanced Reliability Clearance required)

Details:

PROCOM Ottawa has a need for a Senior Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) Functional / Training Consultant.

  • If you require a Government Clearance (Reliability Status / Enhanced Reliability Clearance) PROCOM would like to assist you in obtaining such documents which will not only make you more marketable, but it will allow you to work on contracts within the Federal Government here in Ottawa. ***

Responsibilities:

Our client is currently seeking the services of a Functional Oracle consultant with experience with the Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) product. As part of your duties you will also be required to prepare training materials and deliver training sessions in regards to the Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) product.

Oracle Financial Analyzer is a complete business intelligence application for financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning. Integrating a central source of management data with powerful analytical tools, Financial Analyzer enables business managers to improve bottom line results by providing them with everything they need to control costs, analyze performance, evaluate opportunities, and formulate future direction.

As an Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) Functional / Training consultant you will be required to perform the following duties as they pertain to the Oracle Financial Analyzer (OFA) product:

  • develop curriculum, lesson plans and training materials including courseware development and testing
  • create user manuals and feature summary sheets for the product
  • compile and edit technical manuals
  • proofread user manuals for accurate details about the product features
  • set-up classroom environments by installing the appropriate software and implementing proper configurations according to the departments guidelines
  • report any feedback from training sessions to core team members in regards to the applications strengths and weaknesses
  • design and deliver tailored and personalized training seminars to meet any specific client demands
  • you may be required to deliver on-going desk-side technical and application support as well as one-on-one training for upper management

Location: Ottawa/Gatineau Region

Target Start-Date: April 5, 2004

Target End-Date: September 30, 2004

Rate: Open (commensurate with experience)

In the present marketplace, opportunities typically have a short window of availability. Please consult our website at www.procom.ca for the latest information and to confirm that we are still recruiting candidates for this role.

  • Your resume will not be submitted to our clients without your full knowledge of the opportunity and consent. ***

PROCOM is a leading provider of IT services in North America with more than 1500 consultants currently on assignment. For over 20 years, we have been finding high-quality jobs for our consultants and full-time job seekers. Our policies of maintaining open communication with both clients and consultants consistently make us the IT Firm of Choice.

Interested candidates are invited to forward their resumes in confidence to:

Derek Weber
Technical Recruiter
PROCOM 300 March Rd., Suite 600
Kanata, Ontario
K2K 2E2

Fax: (613) 270-9449
E-Mail: derekw_at_procom.ca

We would like to thank you for your interest. Received on Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:26:15 CEST

Original text of this message