SQL* Loader

From: Zvika Glickman <zglickman_at_il.bphx.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2004 07:38:24 -0800

DB: Oracle 9.2. Application: SQL*LOADER. I have to load many tables.
I have just one ctl file that contains information on all the tables (each table is different) and reference different data file for each table.

I get syntax error when i start to define the second table in the ctl file.

Is it allowed to do? How?