Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:47:07 GMT

Ron wrote:

> Now you get me confused. Why should I ignore ALL? Can you elaborate, please?
>
> /Ron

Since you ignore the request to stop top posting, and since you only occasionally trim, I assume you don't take advice or suggestions (or you read like a Windows scholar - click first, then think). Therefore I further assume you will not stop bantering with Sybrand. Thus I'd guess you are heading for some serious high blood pressure related issues.

Or are you saying you ignore selectively? <g>

/Hans Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:47:07 CET

Original text of this message