Re: Reports 6i Report Queue Manager

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:40:51 -0500

We've done this on a number of projects with a couple simple tables and a fairly simple form that filters the reports list to those the user is authorized to run, and dynamically presents the appropriate parameters

What are you using for the UI? Forms? Portal? Web Toolkit?

What are your caching and security requirements?

  • mcs