Re: Form developer carshes

From: Mikhail Pachkov <pachkovREMOVETHAT_at_minet.uni-jena.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:34:11 +0100

 MP> I have just installed Oracle Developers Suit 9i. Installation was Ok,
 MP> but I found some unpleasant "features" in Form Developer. It crashes
 MP> at exit, it crashes when accessing fields in properties palette or
 MP> field "TYPE" in PL/SQL editor (also other fields). It is running on
 MP> Slackware 9.1, but was installed using gcc-2.95.3 and
 MP> binutils-2.13.90.0.18.

 MP> Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

I have found solution. Programs from Dev. Suit were using lesstif libraries. Then I have changed them to openmotif from SLES8 (ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/commercial/Oracle/sles-8/) so far it seems that openmotif fixes all problems.

Good luck!

Mikhail Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 11:34:11 CET

Original text of this message