Oracle designer container problem

From: MM <miha5005_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:04:31 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I installed Oracle Designer 9i and its repository in the database. When I start an entity-relationship diagram tool -> New diagram, I get a prompt to select a default container, but the list to choose from is empty. I try to make a new folder and select it but I can't make the tool to do it.

When entering Repository Object Navigator I also need to select container and that works very nice.

What do I have to do to make entity relationship diagram?

Sorry to bother you with that probably trivial question. Thank you in advance. Received on Mon Jan 19 2004 - 16:04:31 CET

Original text of this message