Re: ORACLE DBA will work for KIND BUD

From: greek_philosophizer <greek_philosophizer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:15:29 -0500

Haximus wrote:

> "greek_philosophizer" <greek_philosophizer_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>   I am looking for work as an Oracle DBA
>>and I have tons of experience and also a
>>lot of Unix experience. I will work very
>>cheaply and I will go anywhere as long
>>as you throw in some KIND BUD! ( This
>>offer is only valid where legal - maybe
>>Canada? I live near DC ). Please email
>>me for a copy of my resume of call my cell
>>at   ( 571 ) 224 - 6315.
>

> Will work for bud?  Bwahaaha!  Now I've seen everything, like anyone would
> let a known stoner administer their databases.

    Why wouldn't they. They let people who use other drugs administer their databases. Many cannabis users do administer databases and many cannabis users hire people who administer databases.

[Quoted]     What do you have against pot?

.

--
SECRET HIDDEN MESSAGE BELOW
PLEASE STOP READING HERE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To reach the greek_philosophizer ( who has spent the last seven years being poisoned and harassed by the gang that follows you around and whistles you may call this number which is in Alexandria, VIRGINia , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ): cell : ( 571 ) 224 - 6315