Radio Buttons and Text Item Input in Forms 6i

From: Hassan Ayub <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2004 22:38:55 -0800

[Quoted] Hi Folks,

        I have designed a simple form in Developer 2000 (6i), which is basically going to store the responses from a survey consisting of about 50-60 questions. All the questions have 4-6 options which the end user has to choose from the designed radio buttons. In some questions the user also has the option of giving his/her comments which usually are not longer than 2-3 lines of text. Now my problem is that 80% of questions require input as the radio buttons selection which actually stores ‘1a', ‘1b' etc in the varchar2 fields, but in the rest of the questions which require 2-3 lines of text, how am I suppose to store these text lines when there is no editor defined or should I define a text editor for each question in the design phase, but how will the user invoke the editor, via a button?

TIA Hassan Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 07:38:55 CET

Original text of this message