Re: How to use icons (database, database backup, save, delete etc.) in Oracle forms 5?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:29:07 -0800

Martin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> Could you plz inform me how should I set the environmental variable in
> order to attach the menus on buttons in an Oracle forms.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

You need to read the documentation. I say this because how to do it is operating system dependenat and partially because you need to invest a bit of effort on your own behalf and asking me to read the installation documentation for you is beyond the pale.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu