What is the best cross platform Oracle develop tool?

From: metfan <qjzhupublic_at____NoSpam__yahoo.ie>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:07:29 +0800

HI GURUS, [Quoted] [Quoted]     Could anyone please introduce a cross-platform full-functional     Oracle database development tool? I tried DBVisualizer, but it     uses Oracle JDBC so its functionality is limited we can't develop     objects like stored procedure or triggers with it. And I tried     ezSQL and its dependent TOAD, they are good enough but they are     Windows-only. And I need such kind of tool that works under Linux     too. Any recommendation? If not, then what is the best Oracle     develop tool under Linux? Thanks a lot. Received on Wed Dec 31 2003 - 18:07:29 CET

Original text of this message