Re: Anybody used DBVisualizer?

From: metfan <qjzhupublic_at____NoSpam__yahoo.ie>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:06:52 +0800

On 26 Dec 2003 10:38:52 -0800, Jill <jill_johnson_1996_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just started reviewing DBVisualizer this week. If you go into
> Edit/Tool Properties/Editor, there are some actions that you can
> associate to whatever key combinations you want. But, I didn't see
> Ctrl/Enter as one of the actions you could define.

   Have you got any idea about some items under 'Editor Key Bindings'?

   Like 'Show Code Completion(Ctrl-Space)' or
        'Show Completion and JavaDoc Window' or
        'Substitute Code Completion Text' or
        'Switch Case(Alt+U R)'

   Have you got any idea when and how to perform these items?    I just tried the keybinding in the SQL Commander but nothing happened,    and they are not well documented...oops.
--
Best regards,
Qingjia Zhu